"On the safety of equipment for operation in explosive environments" (TR CU 012/2011), valid from February 15, 2013 - ATEX certificate Russia
GuS-Expert GmbH offers you all services for the confirmation of conformity of electrical and non-electrical devices for operation in potentially explosive environments in accordance with the requirements of ТР ТС 012/2011.
Our certification body has several representatives and partners in the Eurasian Economic Union. The corresponding accreditations and entries in the uniform register of the Eurasian Economic Union are of course available.
In today's competitive environment, manufacturers are looking for a reliable partner when it comes to certification in accordance with TR ZU 012. Experience, flexibility and individual solutions are our advantages.
Highly qualified specialists work in our certification body who have the necessary experience in the field of conformity assessment and are able to quickly complete all the necessary procedures for issuing a conformity certificate.
TR ZU 012 briefly explained
Electrical devices, including their Ex components, and non-electrical devices that are intended for operation in potentially explosive areas fall within the scope of TR CU 012/2011.
How do you know that a product falls under Russian ATEX certification (TR ZU 012)?
- Use of the product in a potentially explosive area;
- If an ATEX marking is intended for your devices and Ex components, then you also need the EAC TR ZU 012 certification.
The main features of the TR ZU 012 certification are:
- Confirmation of compliance with the requirements of TR CU 012/2011 is only possible in the form of an obligatory certification.
- Whether factory inspections (possibly via video audit) and sample tests must be checked
- In addition to the confirmation of compliance with the requirements of TR CU 012/2011, explosion-protected equipment can fall within the scope of other technical rules.
- The safety requirements can be guaranteed by directly fulfilling the requirements of the technical rules.
- New safety requirements and standards.
- The requirements for operating documents must be met.